As some of you may know, I have a habit of collecting loads of tags, challenges and awards and then doing LOADS in the space of a few weeks, so that’s kinda what I’ll be doing for a while now!
Today, I’ll be doing the ‘What If..?’ challenge, which was created by the lovely Elm of Just Call Me Elm Or Something! I was tagged by Lady Mary’s Sorting Hat back in… er… June (oopsie!), so go check out her blog because it’s awesome! Big thanks to her! 🙂
The rules for this challenge are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog. (Done!)
2. Answer the “What if?” question, set by the blogger.
3. Your answers can be as long or short as you like, but they must be at LEAST two sentences.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers – although you can nominate as many as you like.
5. Ask a question of your own, but it MUST start with “What would your life be like if…?”
The question I was set is
What would your life be like if you were a Barbie Doll?
Well, for starters, I’d be oddly flawless and my jaw would probably ache from smiling so much. I’d also have loads of weirdly flawless friends and family. Oh, and I wouldn’t really be able to move very well, what with being plastic and all. But I suppose I’d have loads of sparkly clothes, so that’d be good!
My nominees are:
- Caitlin @ A Little Daydreamer
- Avid Reader
- An Overthinking Teen @ Books, Tea and a Onesie
- Precious @ Clockwork Desires
- Galloping Free
And anyone else who fancies a go!
My question for you is:
What would your life be like if you got your Hogwarts letter?
(I mean, come on; it was hardly going to be something not Harry Potter related was it? :P)
And that’s it! I hope you enjoyed this post! Feel free to leave your answer to either of the questions in the comments as I’d love to know what you think!
ALSO, if you’ve tagged/ nominated me for anything that I haven’t done a post for yet, please let me know in the comments so that I can check whether or not I’ve got it down! 🙂
xx Elly xx