YAAAAAAY IT’S BACK!!!!
Okay, so, admittedly, I’ve
really kind of been neglecting my weekly wrap-ups recently. Not because I don’t like them, of course! I think it’s mainly because my brain is in holiday mode, which means I forget loads of stuff and think “Oh, there’s loads of time!” when in reality there isn’t. But hey, we all forget things sometimes, me a lot liiiiiittle more often than others.
Anyway, this week’s weekly wrap-up is going to be more of a ‘the-whole-month-so-far-and-then-some’ wrap-up, rather than a weekly one (sorry 😁), so I’d better get started as it’ll be looooooooooooooooong!
(Everything on here is since my last wrap-up, which was on the 18th July)
- 27th July- I took part in Bridget’s Music Monday feature and notified everyone that my Q&A was closed.
- 28th July- Top Ten Tuesday!!! I didn’t get ten, as usual, but it was fun all the same!
- 30th July- I posted my Q&A! Thanks again to everyone who asked me something! I had a lot of fun answering everything!
- 11th August- Top Ten Tuesday again, in which I discussed some of my past and present favourite authors! 🙂
- 12th August- Bridget’s Music Monday again, this time not actually on a Monday!
- 14th August- The ‘What if..?’ Challenge tag! This was fun!
- 17th August- The Handwriting Tag! Siriusly, this tag is so cute! (I even tagged it as cute so you can’t argue with me)
- 20th August- I took part in a blog hop! (We have yet to hear from Dunelleth regarding her post)
I also did some more posts over on The Feministas, so feel free to take a look at those too!
Comments likes and pingbacks (oh my!):
Since my last wrap-up, my posts got 92 (!!!) likes and 77 comments and pingbacks! Thank you all so much!!
General life stuff:
*browses through Twitter to find actual stuff that I did* *forgets what I actually went on Twitter to do* *suddenly remembers*
- I actually said “blobbing” on Twitter. (SHAMELESS PLUG: You can follow me here for more complete and utter bonkersness. I’d be happy to have you!)
- I GOT A CAMERA AND I LOVE IT AND IT IS MY BABY NOW (Thank you, Grandma!)
- It was Yorkshire Day!!
- Sophie was adorably weird, as always 🙂
- I reached 1000 total likes on my blog! THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!
- BAKE OFF STARTED!
- I found out that my hybrid Hogwarts house is Ravenpuff (Ravenclaw + Hufflepuff)
- I attempted gradient nails and THEY CHIPPED AND DIED
- *realises I might have tweeted a bit too much about Bake Off*
- I tweeted about Aldi chocolate and Aldi replied! It was a bit of an awkward tweet, though, and I didn’t even tag them!
- I went to the Coronation Street Tour and it was so fun! But it rained and I got very wet 😦
- I found out that THERE IS GOING TO BE A TOY STORY 4 OMG
- It was my birthday!
- I got practically ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIAS. Facebook is so confusing though.
- Tanya Burr’s new makeup range was released and I WANT IT! 😀
- I ate a lot of chocolate and cake because birthdayness
How was your week/ month/ long time?
xx Elly xx