So, I’m guessing you came here to find out more about me?
Pffft, obviously. Why else would they have clicked the ‘about’ bit, Elly? Well, you’re in luck! Here I’ve compiled a little list of facts about me for your convenience! (Fun fact: I actually wrote some of these at a blogging workshop with Siobhan Curham!)
- I might just be a teeeeeeeeeeeeeeensy bit obsessed with Harry Potter! (if you can’t tell from the flailing in my posts on the subject :P)
- I love books, but I also hate them because they like to crush my soul into tiny pieces and throw those pieces in a heap on the floor. Yes of course I’m over the deaths in Harry Potter why would you think otherwise?
- I LOVE CHOCOLATE SO MUCH OMG! I mean, come on, who doesn’t?!
- My hobbies include reading, dancing, fangirling, ranting and flailing.
- Oh, and cuddling cats. THEY ARE SO SOFT!!!
- Speaking of cats, I have one of my own! His name is Merlin and he is an adorable little fluffball!
- I also have a guinea pig called Sparky! They’re so cute!
- I am a HUGE Disney fan!
- I also can’t usually watch a Disney film without crying. WHY, DISNEY, WHYYYYYYYY?!
When asked to describe me in one sentence, some people said:
- “Sparkly, Harry-Potter-obsessed randomer.”
- “Loud, funny, upbeat and always happy.”
- “Mad and obsessed with Frozen, kawaii potatoes, Harry Potter and cats.”
- “An awesome Potterhead who always knows how to make you laugh.”
- “Proud Hufflepuff, unicorn loving, rainbow hugging, cheerful, happy, perky Theb.”
About my blog
My blog is a place where you will find some of my most random and weird thoughts, and also where I can ramble freely. I share my randomness on the internet because sometimes saying it out loud isn’t enough, and I like to get responses from people other than and as well as my friends. Having a blog allows me to be as crazy as I like, without annoying people who really couldn’t care less! Remember, these are my thoughts, so don’t get upset if I don’t agree with you; I don’t like making people upset! 🙂
I don’t own all of the images on this blog, although I try to use copyright free ones when possible! If you own any of the images used, let me know and I can take them down/ give credit as you wish! 🙂
xx Elly xx