I’ve not posted on here since… uh… Valentine’s Day…
HOWEVER in this post I will
give very bad excuses for explain my absence, and also just give you all a general update on what’s going on in my life!
One of the main reasons for why I’ve been struggling to blog recently is the fact that I’ve been taking part in a local pantomime! This year was my first year, and it was so, so fun! The show was Alice in Wonderland, which has always been something I’ve loved, so I was extremely excited to take part!
I didn’t have a main part as I was in the chorus, however, I did get to say FOUR WHOLE LINES, and I didn’t mess them up as much as I thought I would
except for forgetting it was my line at one point one show haha which is always good! The last show was emotional, as we had all worked so hard to put on the show and had enjoyed it so much! The after party was also emotional, but also really fun; we even got a shout-out on local radio!
The shows were in my half-term (NOT SUMMER as I previously said) holidays, but I spent most of my free time either sleeping or doing homework, with very little time to do much else. This, obviously, is one of my excuses for not blogging, haha 😬
Because of panto, I’ve also had a lot of catching up to do in regards to schoolwork. The amount of tests and assessments I’ve had to revise for is kind of ridiculous! I’ve had:
- An English essay
- A History essay
- A French test
- Various Biology tests
- A Physics test
Amongst other things that I can’t remember because *yawn* booooooriiiiiiiing!
Other things that have happened in my life recently include:
- Going to a small child’s birthday party at an old house/manor-type place – This was my dad’s friend’s son’s party, and it was so cute! The younger children all got to do Tudor-themed activities, and I helped Sophie Sausage with hers! Heidi tried to strangle everyone with a ruff, but luckily we stopped her (she also trampled on the plants and basically just ran riot. *sigh*)
- Me and a bunch of other Blog Squad peoples tried to get #TeamHermem trending on Twitter. DON’T ASK. JUST TWEET. HERMEM WILL RULE ALL
- I failed. A lot. In general. Because I am good at failing.
- It was World Thinking Day! – In case you don’t know, this is a Girl Guide/ Girl Scout thingy. We had a special Guide meeting that looked a little like this:This setup represents the promise badge, and the pictures are of various worldwide Guide/Girl Scout units!
- My friend realised I needed to stop being such a meme. (Same tho lol amiright?)
- I GOT NEW MAKEUP which is actually really exciting for me because I don’t treat myself that much. Also PREEEETTTTYYYYYY
- EVERYONE HAS TALENT and you need to buy all their stuff NOW. Eve. Angel. SJ.
- I wore my Hufflepuff scarf for World Book Day and it was awesome.
- I was ill. Multiple times. I think my immune system has suddenly decided to fail me.
And that’s all I can think of, haha.
If you have any ideas for posts, pleeeeeeaaaaaase let me know! Contact links are here, or you can comment on any of my posts!
I’d love to know what you’ve been up to lately, and what you think of this post! Let me know in the comments!
xx Elly xx