Bonjour my lovely bloggy badgers!
Sooooo… Sorry for disappearing! I did actually mean to do this wrap-up yesterday, but I didn’t. Whoops! This wrap-up will be for the last two weeks, as I didn’t do one last week (again, whoops!) and by the time I realised it was already halfway through the week. Anyway, I’d better get on with this week’s before it’s too late!
- 28th September – The first of my 200 followers special posts, in which I give some blogging tips!
- 30th September – The second 200 followers post! I’m running a Kindle eBook giveaway and all you have to do to enter is comment on the post and click the giveaway link! It’s international too!
- 6th October – My Book Blogger Creativity Project post! Feel free to get involved in the link up!
Comments likes and pingbacks (oh my!):
My posts in the past two weeks got 36 likes and 37 comments/pingbacks! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! ❤
General life stuff:
- Bake Off ended so now I don’t know what I’m going to do with my Wednesday evenings 😦
- IT IS OCTOBER NOW. WHEN DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN?
- I went to a workshop event and did a plotting workshop and a blogging workshop!
- At the workshop, Siobhan Curham (who is kinda famous) asked for my blog and I was just like ‘fkbfakfvkvvfalbokc’ on the inside but tried not to freak out too much on the outside! 😛
- JON COZART UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO AND IT IS ADORABLE AND YOU NEED TO WATCH IT NOW SO WE CAN FLAIL TOGETHER
- I TRIED A REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP AND I THINK THEY MAY BE ONE OF MY MOST FAVOURITE THINGS EVER NOW
And that’s all!
I’d love to know about your week in the comments!
xx Elly xx