Bonjour, my lovely bloggy people! 😀
Soooo, it’s September now
and it took me three tries to type September correctly and it feels weird. Where is the year going?!?! It’s also Tuesday, which means that this wrap-up is very late. I actually meant to do it yesterday, as it was a bank holiday over here in the UK, but I was poorly, so just kinda stayed in bed for most of the day (I won’t go into the details because it was horrid). Hey, at least I’m getting round to it eventually!
Anyway, I’d better stop rambling now; it’s time for me to wrap up my week!
- 27th August- A double monthly favourites post! I’m hoping to get the August one up a bit sooner this time!
Just one post this week, sorry! I really need to do some more tags and awards soon, as I have 8 things down on my sticky notes, and possibly more to come! (ALSO: I feel like this is a good time to ask you to tell me if you’ve nominated me for anything AT ALL that I haven’t done yet! I often get very behind with reading posts so may not have seen if you’ve nominated me!)
Comments likes and pingbacks (oh my!):
As of 22:06 on the 1st September 2015, this week’s post got 14 comments/pingbacks and 18 likes! THANK YOUUUUUU!!! ❤
General life stuff:
- I went to the WB Harry Potter Studio Tour and ASDFGHJKL IT WAS SO AMAZING (You should have seen me though. I was literally jumping up and down in the queue making weird squeaky excited noises.)
- I had actual Butterbeer and it is now my favourite drink ever because it is delicious
- I got a book that I’d won in a giveaway from the Blog Olympics (hosted by An Overthinking Teen and Emily) and it is sooo cute!! Big thanks again to them! 🙂
- Twitter changed and it’s weird and I’m still not quite used to it.
- Facebook is still confusing.
- I went shopping and bought lots of pretty things! 😀
- I AM LATE FOR HOGWARTS OOPS (Haha, I wish I was going. Oh well, a girl can dream!)
What did you get up to this week? Feel free to let me know in the comments! 🙂
xx Elly xx