It’s Sunday, which means it’s time for me to wrap up my week again! Care to join me?
- 15th June- Last week’s weekly wrap-up. I kinda forgot about it…
- 16th June- I flailed a bit because I need to read ALL THE BOOKS.
- 20th June- I shared a short story that I wrote about the Paris catacombs. I don’t know about you, but I thought it was a bit depressing…
- 21st June- I reblogged a post that I saw over at Books, Tea and a Onesie. It’s really good! Also this post that you’re reading right now.
I also did a post over on The Feministas.
Comments likes and pingbacks (oh my!):
This week’s posts got 36 comments (!!!) and 38 (!!!!!!)! That’s nearly one comment for every like! You guys are all amazing and lovely!
General life stuff:
(This is where I scroll through my Twitter trying to find interesting stuff that I did)
- I GOT BOOKS!!!!
- I changed my blog’s theme! If you want, feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!
- It was medal/trophy/rosette/plaque presentation day at my ballroom and Latin dance lesson. I got two more mini plaques!!
- It was my friend’s birthday and she went a bit hyper 😛
- There was lots of loveliness in the Blog Squad Twitter thingy! 🙂
- Sophie told me that she liked the word ‘banato’. Apparently it’s a cross between a banana and a tomato.
- I had my ballet exam (EEP)
Also, Happy Father’s Day to all the lovely dads out there! 🙂
I re-opened my Q&A a while ago and would love for you to join in! Go here to ask me all the questions you want (you can ask more than one)!
What did you get up to this week?
xx Elly xx