(And, yes, I know the header image says the 14th but I couldn’t be bothered to change it)
So, you know how yesterday was Sunday? Yeah, well, I kind of forgot to do my weekly wrap-up.
I also nearly forgot today but anyway. Because of that, I am doing it now. Oopsie! Anyway, it’s time for another Weekly Wrap-Up! 🙂
- 9th June- Top Ten Tuesday. I tried again to get 10, but failed. Oh well!
- 14th June- I introduced you to The Feministas, a new blog that I am a part of! 😀
And that’s it.
Comments likes and pingbacks (oh my!):
This week’s posts got a whopping 32 likes! They also got 16 comments/ pingbacks! Thanks so much to everyone who helped with these totals!
General life stuff:
- I played Sims 4 on my friend’s laptop. I didn’t even do much on it but I’m now slightly obsessed (although I don’t have it myself. This may be a problem :P)
- I obsessed over how cute my cat, Merlin, is on Twitter. But can you blame me?
- I BECAME PART OF A NEW BLOG ASDFGHJKL
- Not much else happened.
My book cover competition is still open! I have updated the original post with the correct details; you can find it here. Please send any entries to email@example.com before June 19th! I have also re-opened my Q&A, so go here to ask me all the questions you want (you can ask more than one)!
What did you get up to this week?
xx Elly xx