Can you believe it’s nearly June already? I certainly can’t; this month’s gone by so fast for me! But anyway, enough rambling; it’s time for me to wrap up my week! Care to join me?
- 26th May- A very late weekly wrap-up for the previous week!
- 27th May- I finally got round to posting the Creative Blogger Award post, after being nominated several times!
- 29th May- I was tagged for the Share the Love Challenge tag!
I also created a new page with extra widgets on, so go check that out if you like!
Comments, likes and pingbacks:
As of when I publish this post, this week’s posts got 25 likes and 13 comments and/ ore pingbacks!
General life stuff:
- I had a week off school for half term. I go back tomorrow (on the first day of June!) for my final half term before the big summer holidays!
- It was the semi-finals and final of Britain’s Got Talent!
- Paper Fury turned 4! Go check out the blog as Cait is hosting a few givaways!
- I went shopping and saw the actress who plays Priya in Emmerdale!!
My book cover competition is still open! I have updated the original post with the correct details; you can find it here. Please send any entries to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 1st! I have also re-opened my Q&A, so go here to ask me all the questions you want (you can ask more than one)!
How was your week?
xx Elly xx