So, a while ago (early April; I’m bad at doing things quickly 😝 ), I got nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by the lovely Bridget @ Stay and Watch the Stars (go check out her blog if you haven’t already. It’s awesome, trust me), so big thanks to her!! I then got nominated twice more by Rebekah @ Horse Feathers and Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff (two more amazing bloggers and blogs; go check them out too!) so thanks to them as well!!
The rules for this award are:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Tell the nominees these rules
- I’m really bad at facts about myself, so I apologize for any complete boring-ness that may be ahead.
- I have a bit of an obsession with Twitter at the moment. (What? I can’t help it if I feel the need to tweet about practically everything that happens to me…)
- Recently, I have seen two of the actresses from Emmerdale whilst out shopping (on different days, but in the same city). I wonder who I’ll see next time! OoO
- My grandma has a habit of telling me that I look pale and asking me if I’m alright, and I always tell her that “I’m just a pale person,” because I am 😛
- My nose whistles when I breath through it if I have a cold.
Please don’t feel like you have to do it!
- 4 Moments
- Francesca @ A Smith’s World
- Sabrina @ Books and Bark
- An Overthinking Teen @ Books, Tea and a Onesie
- Akansha @ Brooding in the Tepid Dusk
- Bella @ Ciao Bella!
- Precious @ Clockwork Desires
- Galloping Free
- Invisible 2001
- HOLLY @ Nut Free Nerd
- Kate @ Ravings of a Dead Poet
- Teddy’s New Bear
- Twist in the Taile
I know it’s not 15 but I’m lazy. Good luck with your posts to all my nominees!
Which blogs/ bloggers do YOU think are creative? Are you any better at random facts than I am? And do you have an obsession with anything at the moment?
xx Elly xx