Or so people seem to think!
Hello, Badgers, and welcome to another post! AAAAAAGGGEEEESSS ago, back in April, I was nominated for the Addictive Blogger Award (hence the post title) by Bridget @ Stay and Watch the Stars and Rebekah @ Horse Feathers, but I’ve only just got round to doing the post (oopsie! 😳)! Big, big thanks to Bridget and Rebekah for nominating me, and make sure to check out their wonderful blogs! (GO ASAP. I STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU DO.)
Anyway, the rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person awarding you.
- Share a little about why you blog and how the journey started.
- Paste the blog award on your page.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you feel deserve the award.
So, I guess I have to tell you about my blogging journey…
It began in early 2014, when I set up a blog with a group of friends. It was called Awesomesauce and it was basically just a bunch of random stuff that the four of us thought about. Unfortunately, that blog didn’t last very long because we just got a bit bored of it. It lasted about four months-ish…
After that, I took a long break from
blooging yes, Elly, blooging blogging, until last November. I started this blog just after one of my close friends had started a blog, as I had missed the experience and I’m also a bit of a sheep! (😁)
As for this blog’s name; there’s no interesting story behind it like some blogs. I chose it because I’m a Hufflepuff and this blog is where I post my thoughts. It’s as simple as that!
And for why I blog:
- To connect with others who share my love for what I post.
- To have to opportunity to rant whenever I want without forcing anyone to listen.
- To share my writing and thoughts with a wider group of people.
- Because I want to. 🙂
For this award, I nominate:
- Sabrina Wolfheart @ Books and Bark
- An Overthinking Teenage @ Books, Tea and a Onesie
- Bella @ Ciao Bella!
- HOLLY @ Nut Free Nerd
- Kate @ Ravings of a Dead Poet
- Teddy’s New Bear
- Galloping Free
- Twist in the Taile
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
- Invisible 2001
Don’t feel like you have to do this just because I’ve nominated you, but good luck with your posts to those who do end up doing it! Also, I highly recommend that you check out all the blogs on this list, plus the two mentioned at the top!
How did you get into blogging? Are there any blogs that you find addictive? Let me know in the comments!
xx Elly xx