I don’t know about you, but this week seems to have flown by for me! It’s now Sunday (well, noooooo), which means that it’s time for another weekly wrap-up! Let’s get on with it…
Monday not included.
- 6th May- This post was really fun to write, as I basically got to moan about how my legs cause me problems! Also, I now understand that shorter-legged people have problems too, thanks to some lovely commenters, so thank you to them!
- 8th May- I posted a (very poor quality) screenshot-thingy of one of J.K. Rowling’s recent tweets, saying that she had been writing a script!! It was a bit of an “ASDFGHJKL” moment.
- 10th May- This post!
Comments, likes and pingbacks:
As of when I publish this post, this week’s posts (including last week’s weekly wrap-up) got 33 comments and 24 likes! Thank you to everyone that contributed to these numbers!
General life stuff:
- I had two science tests. I will make you feel my pain by using a sad smiley 😦
- My youngest half-sister, Heidi, turned one year old on Friday!
- We made sock puppets in Guides, and I made Harry Potter (obviously) 😛
- I started the Paso Doble at my Ballroom and Latin dance lesson on Saturday. It’s difficult.
- I had no Ballet or Tap lesson on Monday because it was a bank holiday. It felt really weird!
My book cover competition is still open! I have updated the original post with the correct details; you can find it here. Please send any entries to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 1st!
Thanks for reading! ALSO, while you’re still here, go fill out the feedback form over on Books, Tea and a Onesie to make her really happy!
How has your week been?
xx Elly xx