I’m so sorry for the lack of posts this week; I’ve just gone back to school after the half-term holidays and my brain wasn’t giving me ideas for blog posts! But anyway, it’s time for another weekly wrap-up!!!
I DIDN’T TYPE BLOOGING!!!
- 17th April- I had a go at the Random Questions Tag, which was certainly true to its name and had a bunch of wonderfully random questions! Make sure to go check out Clockwork Desires which is where I found it, as it is a fantastic blog!
- 19th April- The post you are currently reading.
Again, sorry for the real lack of posts this week. I still really appreciate the fact that you still read my blog even when I don’t post a lot!
Comments, likes and pingbacks:
I got 2 comments/ pingbacks and 7 likes! Thank you!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
General life stuff:
- I went back to school (grr) and my brain died a bit.
- I found out what lessons I will be doing next year! Unfortunately, I didn’t get drama, which I really wanted, but at least I got both languages! 🙂
- I started work on film posters in English. It’s quite fun 🙂
- My brain died in Physics and it made me really stupid 😦
- I had no dance lesson on Saturday and it felt really weird.
- I HAD A BROTHER-FREE NIGHT!!!!! 😀 (He’s very annoying)
Let me know in the comments how your week went! Did you do anything interesting? Read any good books that you would recommend? I’d love to know! 🙂
xx Elly xx