I can’t believe that it’s the end of my Easter holiday already! I don’t know about you, but for me, it has really flown by and now I’m sat here like “UGH, I have to get up at 6:45 again tomorrow morning!” (I even had a little moan on Twitter) and it just feels weird. Anyway, enough random rambling (ooh, alliteration!), it’s time for me to wrap up my week!
I’ve been good this week and have posted quite a bit! 🙂
- 6th April- I finally got round to doing the Reader Problems book tag, which my friend had been pestering me for ages about because she wanted to do it too! 😛
- 7th April- I did a fairly long and rambly post which was yet another tag; this time it was the Book Lover’s Questionnaire tag!
- 8th April- Yet another tag (I had a lot of tags to catch up on and I still have more!). I also re-blogged a fantastically written post about Feminism from Sabrina @ Books and Bark, which you should all definitely read when you get the time!
- 10th April- I was lucky enough to get nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by the wonderfully talented Precious over at Clockwork Desires!
- 11th April- Another award, again given (?) to me by Precious! Fancy that, eh? This time it was the Daydreamer award!
- 12th April- This post!
Comments, likes and pingbacks:
I got 35 comments and pingbacks (I think that’s a new record!) and 39 likes! Thank you so much, everyone!
General life stuff:
- I went to see two films at the cinema: Dreamworks’ Home and Disney’s Cinderella. They were both amazing films and had my eyes watering at parts! I also watched Paddington on Pay-Per-View on the TV and really enjoyed it.
- I wore eyeliner when I went somewhere for the first time (other than dance shows) and got told that I looked “very glamorous!” 😛
- I had several random conversations with Sophie, my three-year-old half-sister, some of which I documented on Twitter!
How was your week?
xx Elly xx