It’s that time of the week again; time for a wrap-up! This week has been pretty busy for me, so lets find out what’s been going on!
- 17th March- I compiled two AOSC posts into one again because sometimes I forget stuff.
- 18th March- AOSC: Day 18 on the actual day!
- 20th March- Again, I forgot to do things and did two AOSC posts in one.
- 21st March- AOSC: Day 21. I actually kind of cheated and scheduled this one when I had time!
- 22nd March- AOSC: Day 22 and this post!
I still have some random drafts, tags and an award post waiting to be finished!
Comments and likes:
I got 7 comments and 16 likes! Thanks again, Badgers, you’re the best!
General life stuff:
- I took part in one of my dance school’s annual dance show. The first half was The Three Little Pigs and the second half was Disney!
- My brother’s foot got better, but now he’s hurt his hand. I don’t even know anymore.
- My only free day was Tuesday!!!!!!
- I found out what activity I got for my school’s Enrichment week!
I can’t think of any more. Sorry!
What did you get up to this week?
xx Elly xx