Welcome to this week’s wrap-up!
- 10th March- AOSC: Days 9 and 10, Blog Q&A (which I still need more questions for- either comment or tweet me @badgerunicorn) and a discuss-y type post about being a Potterhead!
- 11th March- I shared a random little poem thing that I wrote.
- 13th March- AOSC: Days 11, 12 and 13.
- 14th March- AOSC: Day 14.
- 15th March- AOSC: Day 15 and this post!
I also have a few drafts floating around at the moment, so look out for them at some point!
Comments and Likes:
I got 32 likes and 7 comments! Thanks for all your support!
General Life Stuff:
- I wore disco pants for the first time and found out that they are not the most practical things to dance in.
- I had a rehearsal for my upcoming dance show which is next weekend!
- I went to Aldi quite a bit.
- The Young Shakespeare Company came into my school and performed Macbeth for the whole of my year! It was absolutely amazing, but I hope the guy who accidentally got kicked felt better (sometimes stage-fighting doesn’t go as planned)!
- Someone jumped on my brother’s foot, so now he can’t do his taekwondo grading.
- MY HALF SISTER CAN SAY MY NAME PROPERLY!!!! She used to say Eyeey (not quite sure how I should spell it) instead of Elly!
How was your week?
xx Elly xx