Welcome to this weeks wrap-up!
- 2nd March- AOSC day 2!
- 3rd March- AOSC day 3
- 4th March- An update on my cover competition and the Horse Feathers Blog Party!
- 5th March- AOSC days 4 and 5 because I forgot 4…
- 8th March- Three AOSC posts in one because I’m not good at remembering even when my mum is pestering me by asking when I’m going to post it… Oh, and this!
Comments and Likes:
I got 13 comments and 16 likes! Thank you all so much!!!
General Life Stuff:
- I finished a Geography assessment over a week before it’s due in!!!! (This is something for me to be proud of because Geography assessments don’t always go very well for me, but let’s not discuss that now….)
- It was World Book Day and my school did nothing. 😦 But I did put my Hufflepuff t-shirt on when I got home in true Potterhead spirit!
- It’s International Women’s Day today!! Sending lots of love to all the females of the world!
Also, I found these awesome Live Lounges:
How was your week?
xx Elly xx