Sorry this is late!! Oh, and I know I was a bit rubbish at posting this week. I mean, how hard is it to show you pancakes?! Anyway, here we go! Let’s wrap up last week!
- 17th February- I posted some pictures of my pancakes, likely making half of you either really hungry or jealous (sorry!!)!
And that was it. I was off school as well, so I should have been posting loads, but my brain died a bit and had no ideas. Sorry!
Comments and likes:
I’ve decided to combine these two! I got 3 comments and 8 likes from you all this week! Thank you!
General life stuff:
- I was off school for half term. 🙂
- I saw Disney’s Big Hero 6 at the cinema and it was AMAZING! But Frozen‘s still my favourite. 😛
- A three-year-old told me that he was very strong and it was SOOOOOO CUTE!!!
- I cooked an Italian-themed three-course meal for homework. It went well!
- I tweeted. Using Twitter.
- I went to the dentist… I hate the dentist…
Oh, and it was World Thinking Day! Happy World Thinking Day to all members of Girlguiding around the world! 🙂
How was your week?
xx Elly xx