Welcome to my second weekly wrap-up, where you find out how my week has been! Let’s go!
- 10th February- I posted about a few of my favourite blogs!
- 11th February- I debunked some myths about glasses-wearers, with the help of a friend.
- 12th February- I gave you a little update about stuff!
- 13th February- No bad luck for me! My friend did a short guest post, as she had been wanting to for a while!
- 14th February- In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, I wrote a short love letter to my phone!
- 15th February- Today! I posted a Valentine’s book tag, an award post and this!
So far, I have 36 comments this week! YAAAAAAAY!! Thank you!
I have 31 likes so far! This really means a lot!
General life stuff:
- I received my first ever Valentine’s card. It was from a Dogs Trust dog…
- I broke up for the holidays!
- I joined Twitter.
- I got nominated for the Liebster Award by an Overthinking Teen! Thanks again!
- I asked someone for tips on how to cope with annoying brothers and they told me to use headphones!
- My Physics teacher sang and played the guitar in a lesson (we’re doing sound) and wasn’t too bad.
- I seem to have acquired a rather large spot on my forehead 😦
Thanks for reading! How was your week?
xx Elly xx