This is so exciting I can barely type; it’s my first ever weekly wrap-up! Let’s get started, shall we?!
- 3rd February- I posted about the fact that I should hopefully have a guest post from my friend up soon, but I think she’s currently occupied with homework…
- 6th February- I decided to put a bit of a story I have been working on up. I got great responses from all of you!! 😀
- 7th February- I rambled a bit about looking older than I am, but you seemed not to mind!
- 8th February- I put up a cute picture that my mum sent to me, and posted this post!
I got 11 comments on my posts so far this week! Thank you to everyone who contacted me via the comments section!
I got 12 likes! THANKYOUALLSOMUCHILOVEYOU!!
- I have read over half of Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell now! I hope to finish it soon, as I am borrowing it off a friend!
- I read quite a lot of blog posts from the blogs I follow, which I always enjoy! 🙂
- I read lots of information about Sikhism for a school project I am doing with two friends. One of them has a blog.
General life stuff:
- I went over on my ankle. 😦 It’s alright now, though! 🙂
- I finally got the Frozen soundtrack and have been listening to it pretty much non-stop! If you will see me next week, brace yourself! 😛
- I finished some chocolate coins. 😦
- I killed my toes, but they are no longer dead!
- I tried to get my kitten to use his cat flap on his own (ie. without him having to be gently pushed through it), which didn’t work very well. Grrr.
I think that’s it! If you think I’ve missed anything, please let me know! Also, any suggestions for future posts (in the comments) would be greatly appreciated!
To end with, here’s a song:
xx Elly xx