Another award?? For me?? Wow, i didn’t know my blog was even good enough for one… Thank you to Galloping Free for nominating me! (CLICK ON THE LINK)
Anyway, enough wittering; I should be getting on with the post! The rules for this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven blogs.
- 1- Done!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!! xxxxxx
- 2- Done!
- 3, 4 and 5- below…
The ten questioned I have to answer are these:
- What’s your favourite colour and why? Pink. Because pinkness.
- What’s your favourite quote of all time? Probably “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to switch on the light.” from Dumbledore. I have it in my bedroom wall and everything!
- Is there one book that has stuck with you throughout your childhood? I don’t know really. I would say Harry Potter, but I only actually read it a few years ago (don’t kill me).
- What’s your favourite food to eat when you’re feeling upset? (Or miserable, or angry…) My go to food for all moods is chocolate. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without it!
- What’s the song that inspires you most? Erm… Let it Go? I honestly don’t know… I just like songs…
- If you could learn any language in the world (regardless of time and effort) which language would you learn? Probably French. It’s such a beautiful language and it’s fairly widely spoken. Also I could then drop it after becoming completely fluent and just do one language in school.
- Favourite film? FROZEN!!!!!!!!!
8. If you could write any book in the world (regardless of how well you knew the subject matter) then what book would you write? I don’t know. I’m not good with this sort of question.
9. What genre do you enjoy reading/writing in most? Probably fantasy. I like being able to escape to a world other than my own.
10. Have you ever had peach molasses?
That’s just confusing me. I shall ask Google later…
My questions are:
- Which Frozen character do you most relate to and why? (most people I’ve asked have said Sven, so I’m curious)
- What house from Hogwarts would you be in (according to the actual traits, not the stereotypes!)
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your favourite animal and why?
- Is there a specific character from anything that you really, really relate to?
- What is a question? (from my half-sister)
- What is your favourite book/ comic?
- Who is this Hans? 😉
- What is your favourite season and why?
- What is your favourite song?
As you can see, I’m not good at thinking of questions. Also, I’m watching Frozen right now, which explains number 8. I nominate these fantastic blogs:
- Brooding in the Tepid Dusk
- Just a Thought
- Thoughts of a YouTube Addict
- Books, Tea and a Onesie
- 4 Moments
- Thoughts of Eve
- Where Books Never End
Thanks again to Galloping Free for nominating me!
xx Elly xx