I was looking through some of the answers given on my feedback form this morning, when I saw several things saying I should post more about Harry Potter. So, I thought something along the lines of “I haven’t actually posted much about Harry Potter for ages…”, so here’s a post to make up for all that time! This post is inspired by a comment left by Bridget of Stay and Watch the Stars a while back saying that I should post about my favourite characters. I may also post about the other houses too, but for now, here are my all time favourite Hufflepuffs!
5. Hengist of Woodcroft- Now, I don’t know a lot about this guy, but I do know that he founded Hogsmeade, the village near Hogwarts. That, to me, is amazing (I mean, who wouldn’t want to be the founder of Hogsmeade?) and that’s why he made my list!
4. Hannah Abbott- She was a part of the DA and helped Harry with lots of stuff; (spoiler (highlight to see): she also married Neville in the end and became landlady of the Leaky Cauldron!) She was also really nice and stood up for Harry even when others didn’t.
3. Pomona Sprout- The Herbology professor and Head of Hufflepuff House. What more can I say?
2. Cedric Diggory- Brave and kind! He also helped Harry a lot in the Triwizard Tournament and (spoiler: although he was killed, he left lasting memories with many).
1. Tonks (I won’t call her Nymphadora!)- What can I say? Tonks is an amazing and fun character, and she also has purple/ pink hair at times! She is also very brave and amirable! (spoiler: I was so sad when she died, especially as she’d just got married and given birth 😦 ).
I hoped you enjoyed the post! Also, I just want to apologise if your blog no longer appears on the ‘Blogs I like’ widget. I still like your blog, I just had to reduce the number to show to 10 as that was a complaint that someone (I don’t know who) was very particular about on the feedback form!
xx Elly xx