Hallo! (German today, sorry)
So today I had the help of my good friend from Galloping Free, even though she did seem a little reluctant. I asked her a few questions and here are her answers:
- Do you like winter? Why?
Yes, I like winter but mainly due to snow days. Any excuse for a day off school!
- What is one thing you asked for this Christmas?
A pony. I won’t get it, sure, but I still ask for it every year, if only to annoy everyone.
- What are your opinions on snow?
I love snow. Especially when you get a day off school to go sledging. That has to be the best thing ever.
- Do you or your family have any specific Christmas traditions?
Apart from attending every Christmas service and making mum cook Christmas dinner? I think so but they don’t seem to be appearing in my brain at this current point in time. Sorry!
- What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Food. And giving presents. Mainly the latter because our food is always burnt.
- Who usually makes your Christmas dinner?
As mentioned earlier, my mum does. Just to give dad a break.
- What is one of your favourite presents you have ever received?
I don’t actually know… (Me neither)
- What bothers you most about Christmas/winter?
The cold. I hate the cold. And stuffy classrooms. And not being able to walk across the grass. Everything about it being cold, wet and windy. I can’t stand it.
- What is your favourite thing about winter?
Snow days. And sledging.
- Is your tree up yet?
Okay, that’s the end of today’s post! Thanks for reading!
xx Elly xx