So, today I was tagged by Anna of ‘Just A Thought‘ in her Christmas Tag post, so here goes!
1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I love the Nativity! films! I find all the kids so cute, especially the really tiny ones! I am hoping to go see the third at some point as well.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I open mine on Christmas morning, unless I am asked to open them earlier by anyone (eg. at school). Sometimes I get late presents from family that I don’t see on Christmas Day.
3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
4. Favorite festive food?
I love mince pies! There’s just something about them that is so delicious. Oh, and anything chocolatey is always good.
5. Favorite Christmas gift ?
I got a guitar a few years ago.
6. Favorite Christmas scent?
Cinnamon. My Grandma can’t stand it, but I can’t get enough of it!
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
My Mum, my brother and I often go to the Christingle service at one of our local churches (there’s three in my town!).
8. What tops your tree?
It depends. Usually it’s a gold star with beads.
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I never really ask for anything too out-of-the-ordinary.
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
I love giving presents to others and seeing their faces when they open them!
xx Elly xx